The high-end hearing protection from the No. 1 hearing care brand
Your hearing is a valuable commodity, and hearing well goes beyond just the ability to hear. It is tied to your social-emotional, cognitive and physical well-being. However, once damage has been done to the auditory system, it could be irreparable. so, it is essential for you-and your friends and family- to take care of your hearing before the damage is done.
Introducing Phonak Serenity Choice. This line of high-end, in-the-ear hearing protection devices is designed to reduce the impact of noise-induced hearing loss. The 100% acoustically-tested filters cancel noise and block out loud sound, while keeping ears ventilated for comfort and to reduce moisture. The hearing protection devices are made from medical-grade, hypoallergenic material, which has some antibacterial properties, unlike silicone. Plus, they can be worn multiple times.
What makes Phonak Serenity choice the smart choice?
-Cancels noise and loud sounds
-Lets ears breathe
-Keeps relevant sound and speech
6 hearing protection devices - each in 3 different sizes - to choose from
Find the right hearing protection for your lifestyle as well as for your friends and family members.
1. Phonak Serenity Choice Music: Lose non of the original sound; simply brings it down to a safe level
2. Phonak Serenity Choice Work: Reduces the sound level by 24 dB making it safe for 8 hours continuous use in any environment up to 109 dB
3. Phonak Serenity choice Sleep: Reduces the sound level of moderate to severe snoring by 24 dB, eliminating or reducing sound to a non-intrusive level
4. Phonak Serenity Choice Comfort: Reduces low frequency noise such as in an office setting or on public transportation to an acceptable level, but allows you to hear conversations
5. Phonak Serenity Choice Motorsport: Perfect for helmet-generated noise, reducing it to safe levels yet still allowing speech to be heard from intercom speakers.
6. Phonak Serenity Choice Shooting Hunting: Provides optimum protection from high impulse noise, being ANSI IPIL certified up to 166dB
Contact Better Hearing Solutions today to learn more about Phonak Serenity Choice. Let us help you find the correct hearing protection device to fit your lifestyle and needs as well as those for your friends and family members.