Take The First StepEvaluate Your Hearing
- Do people seem to be mumbling?
- Do you have to turn up the volume on the TV or radio?
- Do you find it easier to understand a man's voice compared to a woman's or a child's voice?
- Do you find it difficult to hear the doorbell or the telephone ring?
- When you are in a group or in a crowded restaurant, is it difficult for you to follow the conversation?
- Do you tend to limit your social activities because it's difficult to hear and communicate?
- Has somebody close to you mentioned that you may have a problem with your hearing?
If you answered "yes" to one or more of the questions above, please click HERE to contact us for a complimentary hearing screening.